November 15, 2017

It's end of 2017

Hello! How are you?

I'm sorry I've neglected you. As Always.
Every time I'm back at this little space, a few months have gone by. I always vividly recalled the countless number of times I've ask myself to update here - this little space of memories since I was fourteen. 




So if you asked, what am I busy with?
The big bulk of my life got to be work, then boyfriend, family and friends. And when I'm not working, I'm back to my hobby - which is equivalent to work. The irony is that I like to take photos/videos so much (of myself) that I'm still bringing the camera around.

Every day I'm literally thinking of new photos (to post online) and perhaps a short film (which I want to write, film and act in it). I wonder if I can bring my assistant, Mr tripod to the next level. I think I'm just too greedy, I literally want everything.

This post have been left draft for the past one year or sat two years? And 'cos I got too greedy to squeeze all my 2016 thoughts and photos into one post... it just don't work.

From today on, I will motivate myself to update this little space.

I think I did say before if one day my memories fails me, someone can guide me to this online journal of my life.

See you soon!

P.S. Do people still read blogs now? Comment if you want to motivate me! Hahah. 




No comments: